Remote Medicaid Customer Service Representatives (must be Missouri resident)
C&S has immediate openings for full-time, remote, temp-to-hire Medicaid Customer Service Representatives. These are remote positions requiring a Missouri residence.
Salary/hours for Remote Customer Service Enrollment Specialists: $15/hr.; Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-4 p.m. and/or 9:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Responsibilities for Remote Medicaid Customer Service Representatives:
- answer calls from participants regarding initial and continuing eligibility for income maintenance programs related to medical services
- gather, verify, evaluate and enter necessary social, financial and medical information into various applications
- maintain complete and accurate computerized records of participant interactions
- perform a variety of diverse tasks while continuing to maintain currency and accuracy of program requirements
- ensure timely processing of participant inquiries/annual reviews to meet client needs and program mandates
- meet or exceed daily standards for performance, accuracy, customer service, and quality
Requirements for Remote Medicaid Customer Service Representatives:
- basic office and computer skills
- exceptional communications and customer service skills including skills in handling client behaviors such as fear, hostility, and aggression
- knowledge of mathematics and accounting principles used in the calculation of public assistance benefits
- knowledge of the general provisions, objectives and philosophy of public assistance programs
- ability to multitask and resolve issues when necessary
Apply online (including resume) and/or at 1731 Southridge Drive, Jefferson City. Questions can be directed to 573-635-9295.