C&S has an immediate opening for a full-time, CAD Draftsman/Technician in Jefferson City, Missouri.
Salary hours/salary for CAD Draftsman/Technician: $18-$20/hr. commensurate with experience; Monday-Friday (7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.); possible temp-to-hire position
Responsibilities for CAD Draftsman/Technician:
- Create and update customer 2D drawings and related documents
- Create and maintain tools to increase the efficiency of the internal and customer processes (e.g., AutoCAD macros, VBA programs, etc.)
- Assist with pre-order sales efforts (draft site drawings, etc.)
- Create and maintain product, assembly and information drawings
- Create and maintain drawings used in instruction sheets, OEM customer drawings and Marketing collateral
- Create and maintain drawings for facilities, tooling, fixtures and equipment
- Create and maintain product bill-of-materials
- Process drawing/design changes utilizing company procedures
- Assist with product prototype manufacture, test, etc.
Requirements for CAD Draftsman/Technician:
- Associate of Science degree in mechanical drafting (or similar) from an accredited technical school or college is desired but not required. Applicable experience will be considered.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD or similar PC based drafting tools and have a thorough working knowledge of drafting principles.
- Must have the ability to create and use automated data mining and other types of routines within AutoCAD is preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge of common MS Office software.
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings and instructions.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to function effectively with minimal supervision.
Apply online (including resume) and/or at 1731 Southridge Drive. Questions can be directed to 573-635-9295.