C&S has immediate openings for full-time, temp-to-hire AWS certified Welder in Jefferson City.
Salary/hours for AWS certified Welder: $27/hr.; Monday-Friday (2nd shift)
Responsibilities for AWS certified Welder:
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
Requirements for AWS certified Welder:
- AWS certification, high school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with welding, manufacturing or other related field
- Familiarity with welding tools/procedures and engineering blueprints/schematics
- Ability to follow directions, work at established pace and operate tools
- Ability to bend, stoop, push, pull up to 50 pounds and stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to pass welding proficiency test
- Must have clean background, ability to pass drug screening and possess steel toed footwear
Apply online and/or at 1731 Southridge Drive, Jefferson City. Questions can be directed to 573-635-9295.