C&S has immediate openings for construction/truss manufacturers in Jefferson City, Missouri.
Salary/hours for construction/truss manufacturers:
- $14/hr. (1st shift 6 a.m.-2:30 p.m.); $16/hr. (2nd shift 3:30 p.m.-2:30 a.m.)
- possible temp-to-hire positions
Responsibilities for construction/truss manufacturers:
- assemble precut wooden parts
- assist with constructing trusses and building parts
- moving precut parts and positioning parts in alignment with jig sheets
- following instructions and blueprint specifications
- verifying dimensions of precut parts
- operating staple guns, hammers and pneumatic nails to connect parts
Requirements for construction/general laborer:
- ability to utilize a tape measure
- ability to pass a drug screening
- good attendance and work ethic
Apply now (including resume) and/or at 1731 Southridge Drive. Questions can be directed to Sonnett at 573-635-9295.