C&S has an immediate opening for part-time Cook in Jefferson City, Missouri.
Salary/hours for part-time Cook: $13.50/hr.; 2 days/week 6 a.m.-2:30 p.m. + every other weekend 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Responsibilities for Cook:
- set up and replenish food stations
- ensure safe food handling and infection control processes
- prepare and deliver dietary food stock
- maintain sanitary work environment and ensure equipment is maintained and in good working order
- document food and refrigerator/freezer temperatures making necessary adjustments and report problems when needed
- wash, sanitize and put away clean dishes and utensils
- clean work areas and equipment
- put stock away using first in first out method
Requirements for Cook:
- must be able to stand and walk during shift
- ability to lift, carry, push, pull up to 25 pounds
- ability to reach, grip, bend, climb and perform other movements to perform job tasks
- ability to hear and react to alarms or malfunctioning machinery
- ability to distinguish differences or similarities in flavors or odors
- ability to adhere to dress code (black pants, shoes, shirts)
- clean background and ability to pass a drug screening
- must provide immunization records
Apply online (MUST include resume) and/or at 1731 Southridge Drive. Questions can be directed to 573-635-9295.