Customer Service Representatives
C&S has an immediate opening for full-time, direct hire Customer Service Representative in Jefferson City.
Salary/hours for Customer Service Representative: $13-$14/hr. + benefit package; Monday-Friday (8 a.m.-5 p.m.) + benefit package
Responsibilities for Enrollment Specialists:
- Prepare, process, and maintain new and existing member enrollments and disenrollments.
- Interpret and apply the CMS enrollment and eligibility rules and procedures.
- Research and reconcile the errors and rejections received on the weekly and monthly reports.
- Determine appropriate action, make manual corrections if needed and submit corrected transactions.
- Make outbound calls to Medicare members reconciling enrollment applications.
- Research and resolve escalated inquires/issues that are more complex.
- Maintain billing and invoices for the client.
- Reconciliation of member issues.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of CMS Medicare federal rules & regulations.
- Miscellaneous projects as necessary.
Requirements for Enrollment Specialists:
- Customer service background/experience preferred
- Experience with Healthcare Medicare or Medicare Advantage preferred
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to identify customer needs with appropriate issue resolution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Problem-solving orientation to identify root cause, develop solutions, and implement in close collaboration with those doing the work
- Ability to remain calm and productive under pressure
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel & OUtlook
Apply online (including resume) and/or at 1731 Southridge Drive. Questions can be directed to 573-635-9295.