C&S has an immediate opening for a full-time, temporary Lab Technician in Jefferson City, Missouri.
Salary/hours for Lab Technician: salary commensurate with experience; day shift (with flexibility to work 12-hour shifts to provide coverage when needed)
Responsibilities for Lab Technician:
- sampling and testing raw materials
- calibrating equipment
- analyzing product using variety of techniques
- recording results and key line performance
- checking logs for accuracy
- collecting line samples
Requirements for Lab Technician:
- minimum of 2 years lab experience sampling, testing and record keeping of raw materials in various stages
- strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP; WCM knowledge and experience is a plus
- must have strong attention to detail and ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- high school diploma or equivalent
- must have clean background and ability to pass a drug screening
Apply online (including resume) and/or at 1731 Southridge Drive, Jefferson City. Questions can be directed to 573-635-9295.