C&S has an immediate opening for a full-time Maintenance Technician in Jefferson City.
Salary/hours for Maintenance Technician: $20/hr.; Monday-Friday (day shift); long-term temporary position
Responsibilities for Maintenance Technician:
- Assist the Maintenance Team to ensure equipment performs adequately to meet safety, quality, on-time delivery, inventory and cost efficiency
- Collect and analyze data
- Conduct structured problem solving (using 8D, A3, DMAIC or similar tools)
- Perform troubleshooting for machine breakdown, machine implementation and machine performance improvements
- Serve as the technical expert for the maintenance team to provide best maintenance practices, operation of equipment and its subsystems, problem solving and prevention, etc.
- Make recommendations to improve equipment care and upkeep
Requirements for Maintenance Technician:
- BS degree in related field
- Previous experience working in a factory environment maintaining machine operations
- Good project management skills are essential
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, schematics and technical documents
- Experience working in a maintenance function or machine design and build role is also a plus
Apply online (must include resume) and/or at 1731 Southridge Drive, Jefferson City. Questions can be directed to 573-635-9295.