Packaging Operators (Flexible Scheduling)
C&S has immediate openings for flexible scheduling Packaging Operators in Jefferson City.
Salary/hours for Packaging Operators: $17/hr.; select 6-hour shifts between 6 p.m.-12 a.m.
Responsibilities for Packaging Operators include:
- light industrial packaging
- quality control and line support
- re-work where/when necessary
Requirements for Packaging Operators include:
- high school diploma or equivalent
- ability to produce quality work in high volume environment
- reliable transportation
- clean background
- ability to pass a drug screening
Apply online (include resume) &/or at 1731 Southridge Drive. Call 573-635-9295 with questions.