C&S has an immediate opening for a full-time, temp-to-hire Payroll Specialist/Accountant in Jefferson City.
Salary/hours for Payroll Specialist/Accountant: salary is commensurate with experience + excellent benefit package; flexible work schedule of 40+ hours/week
Responsibilities for Payroll Specialist/Accountant:
- managing and processing payroll
- filing all related tax liability payments
- processing quarterly payroll reports
Requirements for Payroll Specialist/Account:
- bachelors degree or associates degree in Accounting
- 3+ years experience in accounting and tax preparation or be an Enrolled Agent or Certified Public Accountant
- must have excellent communications skills and able to interact with clients and develop working relationships with customers
- ability to work on multiple payrolls using online and desktop software
- must have meticulous attention to detail and have great time management skills to meet deadlines
Apply online (including resume) and/or at 1731 Southridge Drive. Questions can be directed to 573-635-9295.