C&S has immediate openings for full-time, temp-to-hire Office Technicians in Jefferson City.
Salary/hours for Office Technicians: $15/hr.; Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Responsibilities for Office Technicians:
- assist with activities related to the administration of federal relief funding
- reviewing provider applications and any supporting documentation for accuracy and completeness
- following up with providers for incorrect or incomplete application requests or supporting documentation
- tracking expenditures, data entry of paper applications, and other monitoring or reporting activities related to relief funding
- providing basic technical assistance support to providers seeking to apply for funds
- office communications including answering and making phone calls, sending and responding to email messages
Requirements for Office Technicians:
- high school diploma or equivalent
- proficiency with Excel spreadsheets
- reach and exceed daily performance standards
- ability to draft or respond to emails with spelling and grammar accuracy
- excellent communications (written and verbal) and customer service skills
- must be able to work within multiple applications/screens simultaneously
- ability to work in fast-paced environment with attention to detail
Apply online (including resume) and/or at 1731 Southridge Drive, Jefferson City. Questions can be directed to 573-635-9295.