C&S has an immediate opening for a full-time, temporary Project Analyst in Jefferson City.
Salary/hours for Project Analyst: $25/hr.; 40/hours per week (6 month project)
Responsibilities for Project Analyst:
- coordinating employee training on factory floor and operations
- analyzing current training for better solutions and sustainable methods
- creating metric to include hours completed, etc.
- assessing training with standardized work
Requirements for Project Analyst:
- associates or bachelors degree in related field
- training or education background/experience
Apply online (including resume) and/or at 1731 Southridge Drive. Questions can be directed to 573-635-9295.