System Quality Assurance Engineer
C&S has an immediate opening for a direct hire System Quality Assurance Engineer in Jefferson City, Missouri.
Salary/hours for System Quality Assurance Engineer: $55-$65K (commensurate with experience) + full benefit package; Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Responsibilities for System Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans; analyzes and writes test standards and procedures
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software
- Analyzes test results and recommends corrective action if appropriate
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems
- Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software
- Ensures quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing
Requirements for System Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Bachelor of Science degree
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Technical skills including Documentum, MS Office Applications, Mercury Quality Center, Windows/Linux Platforms – RedHat Preferred, J2EE/J2SE, Relational Databases/DB2/SQL, JIRA Tool
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply online (including resume) and/or at 1731 Southridge Drive, Jefferson City. Resumes may be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions can be directed to 573-635-9295.