Windows Administrator/Systems Engineer
C&S has an immediate opening for a long-term, full-time Windows Administrator/Systems Engineer in Jefferson City.
Salary/hours for Windows Administrator/Systems Engineer: $50-$55K/yr. commensurate with experience; Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Responsibilities for Windows Administrator/Systems Engineer:
- support and problem resolution relating to physical and virtual Servers, both on-premise and in the cloud (AWS) in support of business applications
- system administration encompassing hardware and software maintenance, performance management, event monitoring, troubleshooting, automation, security, scripting (python, java, bash, etc.)
- support of Enterprise backup locally and cloud deployed technologies
- deployment and support of Server/Infrastructure consolidations to on-premise and/or cloud (Cloud server provisioning, thin application provisioning)
- infrastructure related project support (scoping, designing, task development, deployment, ongoing support)
- aide in preparation of budgets and forecasts related to infrastructure hardware and supporting software
Requirements for Windows Administrator/Systems Engineer:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in Infrastructure Hardware and Software
- familiarity with collaboration software (MSOffice, SharePoint, Confluence, Google, etc.)
- experience with configuration management platform (Ansible) a plus
- strong communication, problem-solving, time management and analytical skills
- ability to work on multiple projects at once and part of a team
Apply online (including resume) and/or at 1731 Southridge Drive, Jefferson City. Questions can be directed to 573-635-9295.